omorville.blogspot.com

Wednesday 16 October 2024

INTENSED!!


















Whenever you are not with me, I just stare at your DP and smile. Looking at your DP makes me feel closer to you. Suddenly, my love for you has risen to a hundred-degree centigrade, and I am sitting down here, wondering how I got caught up so fast by you. Is it your act? Is it your beauty or charisma or your charming smile? Am still here pondering on how you swept me off my feet that I want you more than I want anybody else. This is getting more intense as I want more of you every second, and every day.

From a hug, to a peck, from a peck, to a kiss, and a hug again, not just a short hug, I need a more intense hug and sweet kisses from you. I want to hold you in my arms for a long while, watch you slowly breathe and forget all the stress and swim for a while in my pool of love. This feeling that am feeling is so sweet that I wish it never ceases, I wish it never pauses, I wish it never ends. I wish we can go on a date, or a vacation for just 24 or 48 hours, let me have you for a whole day. but, its so impossible, that I cry in silence.

Slowly, you are taking my attention from mine, but am scared, as I don’t want to steal you from yours. So, I said to myself, I have to let go of these intense feelings. They say feelings blinds our eyes, it blinds our brains, it makes us make the wrong decision at times, it makes us confused. For real, I am confused, I am blinded by my feelings for you, I want to let go, its so intended, i want to let go of this intense feelings; but, I need your kiss, I need your warm hug, I need your time. I need to see you again and again, I need your presence, i need to watch you smile. You make my place a heaven on earth.

Today I sat in my friend's office, I was there but my presence was not there. My presence was with you, like you have clouded my mind that I just wish I could be with you for a whole shift. All that they were saying in the meeting was not of my concern, as all I was seeing was your face, your smile, your look so fetching today. It seems I have taken an oath or communion to love you, to adore you with all in me, to make you feel the true beauty of love, I ask myself again, how did this happen? How come you are now the one I see in my mirror? let me breathe down.

Let love live, let love rule. Let me plead with you, please let me enjoy this intense feeling of mine, as it has been long I truly feel this way. I love you, and will always do my best to show you that I care.  Sweet dreams tonight! Sweet dreams my fairest love, sweet dreams our queen, again i say dream sweet with a heart filled with love. You are valuable so I wish you onward and upward only. Kiss!!

No comments: