omorville.blogspot.com

Tuesday 17 June 2014

LOVE_LETTER_ TO MY LOVER IN A THOUSAND MILES...


My sweetheart's mine, for ever, you are mine. If it will cost giving out everything I have just to have you in my life forever, I will. You are the one, and will always be, the only one I love. I will be a hundred years still loving you as my wife, even when you are hundred years old, you will still be my sweet sixteen, my love and my life partner forever. Believe me, even when am over aged and I can't walk again, lying on my bed, and watching our great-great grand children playing around the house, my heart will still be young loving you, just you, only you my sweet heart's mine. Frequent balls of romantic tears of love drop down my eyes as I write this love letter for you.

My love for you is extravagant, extra large, excessive, too much, infinite, immeasurable, limitless, boundless, incomparable... Ah! There is no word could accurately gage the percentage of my love. If kiss is love, I will not only kiss every part of you but also romantically lick every part of you, I won't stop until you feel me in your whole body, your soul and spirit. All I want your loving heart.

I never wanted us to be far apart. I always want to see you every day, kiss your lips every morning, feel the warm in your hug as your body glues mine and go deep in love with you. Distance and time may think they are smart and strong enough to share us apart, they never knew I've stamp you in my heart, I gave ninety nine percent of my heart to you so that anywhere you go, you will always be in my memory.


And When I become too lonely, I rewind all the sweet times we've had together, we are so compatible, every moment is so pleasurable, remarkable, when I start thinking about it, I wish these memories should just be flowing for a decade without a pause. its so sweet thinking of the times we've been together. Presently, I feel as if you are sitting close to me now, lying beside me, and we talked, smiled, laugh and play together. I just kiss the air, held it, hug it and blew it to you, I see your presence..


My love, distance can not stop the hurricane of my love, hearing your voice alone gives me courage, hope and vision to love and be loved. Chatting with you gives me joy, for real, you are the best woman in the world. I wish there was no night, no sleep, I want to chat with you without stoping. And when I miss your sight too much, I go back to our photos, your photos, your new upload and watch how beautiful you've turned in each passing day.

I've been lonely, bored. Your absence has made me to find out that there is no true happiness without you, all the smiles, the party, the laughter, the drinking; without you I feel soooooooooo empty, major times, I become very sad without you. its like am not going to see you again. And I just share tears, I really miss you, I miss everything about you.

Each time a beautiful lady pass by I don't look twice because I know have someone somewhere that is better than all of them, even when their beauty are combine together, you are still the most beautiful. While you are gone, I never cheated, I never dream of cajoling another lady to my bed, my bed belongs to you and I alone. I remember those nights we sweet talk and you rest in my arms, kiss me and slept off. I stare at you while you were far asleep and gently kissed your lips again and again. I knew you didn't notice, I guess you will do the same to me when you remember this. I know am not perfect, neither am I the best for you, or good in any thing, but there is one thing you should know, I will always be good in loving you.

Now that you are in a thousand miles, don't be scared of my feelings for you, it is as fresh as the first day I kissed you, as hot as the first day we made love, as cool as the first day we realised we are in love with each other. Don't ever forget that I love you. Just be there for me, and come back to me soon, kiss me through the air once you read this message don't worry of how I will get it, I will surely feel your kiss on my cheek and my lips, anything you are doing today, know that someone is here missing you. I love you with all my heart, and will always do.

No comments: