omorville.blogspot.com

Sunday 13 April 2014

ROMANTIQUE (The Sweetest Text Messages)

#1. Our heart is like a gift, when you give it to someone its hard to take it back. I have given you my heart, I cant take it back. I love You.

#2. I want to be your shade, the one that covers you from the sunlight and dull rains of life. I want to be ur smile! Blive me, i love u with all of me.

#3. Distance, space & tym as not & can not chang d feelins I have 4 u. My love is unstopable, unchageable, and tolerable. Notin can turn my heart away from You.

#4. Oh my Sweetheart! My love for you never goes to sleep. Even though i am asleep I am still dreaming about you. Dreaming about an everlasting love life. I love U!

#5. My heart, if love is wisdom, i'm the wisest, if love is wealth, i'm the richest. My love, numbers & words can not express the rate at which i love you. Kiss! Kiss

#6. My love for you is like spring water coming out from a rock, it is pure strong and bta than all others love. I cherish U for eternity

#7. Call me when ever you are Lonely, call me whenever you need me, I will always be with you. I've hidden u in my heart, to love you more and more, just more n more.

#8. My love I cant share you with anybody else, I'm a v. Greedy lover, i wish u were food, i will eat every part of you without remainder. I love you.

#9. You are the one my heart melts for. My love for U is like day break no one can stop it. It shall always break. Our heart shall shine than diamonds for ever. I love u

 #10. My love, I cudnt sleep through out the night, any second i open my eyes I start thinking of U. U r so sweet.... Soooo Sweeeeet....hmmmmmm. I love You.

 

No comments: