omorville.blogspot.com

Thursday 3 April 2014

ROMANTIC-LOVE-LETTER

Hmmm,... My sweet heart mine. My effeverscence beauty, i kept breathing deeply as i soliloquy my sweet thought of love on the paper. If i start writting my sweetheart mine and my ink runs dry, that doesn't mean that my love has end, its because the ink is not enough to express how great i love you.

Love has been terrible; it has been a misery to me, but a sample of your beautiful natural smile blot out all my misery of love. Yes, those times i havent known you, i kept on watching and admiring you from a distance. Those times i haven't touch you, its look then, that i should just swallow you up. And when i touch you its like i should drown myself in your arms forever.

My love, physically, your beauty surpasses the beauty of the gods from a foreign land. D'Angelo will spend a year just drawing a great beauty of you, Williams Shakespears will spend ten years just to write about a beautiful romantic character of you. I fancy your eyes, your sweet soft lips, your height, your waist

Spiritually, you are the medicine to my bones, the strength of my victory, the power of my success, the foundation of my love. You've made me stronger in love, in the Lord, in my ambition. And in all things.

I can never forget the way you kissed me, that soft lips of yours stock to mine, how i suck your tongue, kiss your lips, suck it more and touch every part of you. I like the way you touch me. Starting from my face, the kiss, and the soft caressing of my chest. I like it more when you stand and i kiss your lips, with my hand on your waist, and you squeeze me to yourself. I melt like ice on a hot frying pan.

 You make me go gaga, i feel like eating every part of you. If only i can, i will love to have you for eternity. My love, i love you so much, it will hurt me if i hear, talkless of seeing you cheating on me. Its like pointing an AK47 on my head, it will hurt me so bad to lose you. Tell me how to make you happy... I want you to be comfortable, always smiling, be happy.

 My ink its almost finish, but with its last drop, i will say my final words. "I LOVE YOU" i know I truly LOVE YOU. all i need in this miserable world is a drumful of your love. I will drink of it and get drunk of sweet memories of you. All i need is for you to Love me back. Just love me as I am.

 Rome was not built in a day. We can make Love work. We can have a blissful love life, a happy ending, a romantic story. Let act this movie of love well. I love you and will continue to Love even when rapture occurs i will still be loving You. Only you.

No comments: