omorville.blogspot.com

Sunday 6 April 2014

SPICY SMS

#1. I watch you everyday, even though I havent tell u how much I like U. my feelings increase for u each passing day. U r truely an angel.

 #2. When I see you I lost words but when am alone I drown in sweet thought of you. Cant u see, am afraid to tell you "am in love with you" i love you.

 #3. When the sun rises kno dat there is somebody wishing U success at the corner, when the sun fades kno that Sm1 is still wishin u well, that person is Me.

 #4. There are some people that make things happen in our life, You are now the one I cant do without. You are my best friend, my happiness. U make tins hapen...

 #5. I have seen ladies with great beauty. I have seen ladies with superb Character. I have seen many but Only one Wins N rule my heart and that's no one else but You!

 #6. I like ur soft skin, ur fine natural beauty, u are spotless, faultless and decent. I wish God can create more women like you. You will still be my Best.

 #7. I nva fall in love easily until i know her heart is wit me. But, now, ive fallen in love wit u witout considering if ur heart is with me or not.. I truly Like you, will be mine foreva.

 #8. I dont know the number of men that must av said "u r beautifu, I love U," i dont want to be counted among ur admirers. I c beyond ur physical beuty. I truly love U

 #9. Dear, do u know dat somebody is thinking about U, someone is missing U, someone is in love with U, someone is wishing U a peaceful night rest.... Guest who? Its Me.

 #10. Baby one thing i want U 2 no is, I didnt make this feelings all by myself, it came naturally.. Now that am in love, i want U to love me, open ur heart 2 me.

 #11. When I see you I lost words but when am alone I drown in sweet thought of you. Cant u see, am afraid to tell you "how much I love with you" wors is not enof.

No comments: