omorville.blogspot.com

Tuesday 15 October 2024

Blured Love

Never say it is not possible. Never stop the feelings, never stop loving because true love is rare, and the connection is absolutely undeniable when reciprocated. Am trying to look for the right words to use to express how soothing and how good it is to have you beside me during working hours. Your presence intoxicate me, and makes me to forget about my worries. You light up my environment and make me to forget office woes and foes. Through your eyes and lips, I see a better me. Slowly you have impacted me with the beauty in your heart, and shows that there can only be one you in my life, in this place. You are indispensable and out rightly valuable not just to me but to the team at large.

Let me not start to talk about your eyes, your smiles and your words and voice before I start falling afresh in love with another man's love. Its still unclear to know where this love of mine will lead us to, I am still thinking about it looking for the best avenue to take just 10% of your heart. I am not a criminal, I would have steal you from yours for a whole day, neither am I a kidnapper, I would have kidnap you in a romantic hostage for one week, just you and me. You are beautiful in many ways, just know that I cherish you, and you have made the working environment a warmth place for me.

I miss you, I wish I could talk to you even after work, but my number is barred from calling you, yet my heart is still reaches you even when I can’t call. My phone was dead. I woke up and remembered I have power bank in the house. I wanted to send you a message then I realized it 02:20 am and you will be resting. I didn't want to disturb my angel sleep. So, I decided to be patient to wait till it's morning. 

I can’t wait to see you tomorrow morning! Aside the pay, you have become one of the major reason while I want to be in the office in the morrow. To see your face, to have that jist, to express ourselves, to watch you smile and laugh exceedingly great. You have a very beautiful smile, and your laughter fill me in. Your happiness is like the bulb that shines in my room, I like seen you happy, joyful, and been the most joyous lady on earth. I want to be one of the reason while you smile, while you press you phone and feel, and see that each of my words are true. I want you be the reason while you press you phone and smile. Please smile for me baby, I can feel it, I can see it, please smile again.

Give me a hug when you see me. Tell me you had a very lovely night dream. Tell me you are okay, tell me you know I cherished you, tell me you feel me too. I won’t wish some wishes so that I don’t get wished out. But I will keep all my misses till tomorrow, to see your face, to watch you smile and I will say you are magnificent. Kiss!!

I have you back, am with you at any length, to give you love as much as possible. Please try and have a lovely dream tonight. I won’t force myself in your heart, I won't convince you to think of me, I won't convince you to love me, for love is a free gift that we give when we feel it, all I can say is, dream of love, forget about the daily stress; think of what makes you happy and know that you are loved. Like I said, you are magnificent.

You are my Philipiano! My new found love.

No comments: