omorville.blogspot.com

Saturday 7 January 2023

Silent Lover (Love Notes)


My beautiful crush, I feel you beyond the way you feel me, I adore you more than you adore me, I may not have expressed my Love for you, but you are more valuable than everyone around, more special because you have gain access to my heart. You may think, ''Why cant you just tell me, you love me? Why can you just ne man enough to say it" Because am considering the strings between us, am scared...

I watch how you have changed towards me recently. I watch your moves from afar, and wonder the offence I have commited that made you change towards me. Possibly, a new resolution for you to be left alone without been entangled in alluring emotional connection, disconnecting yourself to be more focus on other things. You never knew, I have really miss your face, i wish I could call your everyday, to be with you at least for an hour or two, or the whole day. It hurt that you have to changed.

Can we run away from love? Can we kill the feelings and just move on with our life? You might be strong to shut the door of your heart, and may not want our closeness, but, I will never let go of my high concentrated sweet feelings for you. Do you know people dont have the feelings of love this days? For me, the moment I became closer to you, I saw the beauty in your heart and you perfectly fit the one I need as a wife, I felt loved, I spontaneously feel in love with you, not your beauty because beauty fades, but the you in you. I love you.

I respect, honor and value you more than you value me. I allowed my love for you to cloud my judgement, I will fight for you in your absence, stand with you, and always be there for you. You are very special to me, you will always be special to me anywhere and anytime in the world. I enjoy the way I have allowed you to cloud my mind. I enjoyed the feelings, its reminds me of what romantic sensual feelings is after a long while.

I wish we have kissed, I wish for a long warm hug, I wish I could just spend 24hours with you. Just me and you no distractions, I want you to be happy and loved, loved by me, loved by all in me. Most times I wish we were much younger, I wish I had found you first, oh, how jealous am I, but so happy for you. I send my secret kisses at night, and wish I could get a warm long hug and perk from you at noon. But wishes are just like cold breeze.

Even if you change. I will still admire you, I will still cherish you, I will still love you, keeping your distance does not change my affection from you. You remain my inspiration, my motivator, and my Queen. Love you so much.

No comments: