omorville.blogspot.com

Sunday 8 January 2023

HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT














Hold me in your arms tonight,
Prove, the love in the light of your smile,
engulf me with the beauty of your words, 
bury me with the sweetness of your voice;
who is as great as you?
who is as romantic as you?
Who is sweeter than the honeybomb?

In the street of love, I am a widower without you.
I am as small, a lovely puppy that need to be cuddle;
Hold me, and store me in the realm of your arms forever.
How do I unwind this misery of my misses,
The starvation of my love, the beauty I see in your eyes.

A thousand stare at your beautiful picture,
a million silent sleepy thought of you,
a billion chat on social medias,
36 millions calls, all this still cant quench the fire of my love.

You are the decoration in the wall of my heart,
the light that shines in darkness,
the reasosn I desire to wake up in the morning,
the reason  I must be rich,
the reason of my laughter, my bright lover,
You are the single-vision glasses I use to see.

You are the white cane that lead the way,
the only thing I 100% feel for;
You are greater than a thousand women.
I miss not only you, but also your shadow.

Tonight; perfect time; I and you, 
Only us.
I want to crunch you in love,
Hugs you for ten hours, stare at you for fifteen hours,
kissing your pliant lips for three hours, 
Tonight; perfect time; I and you.
Only us. Lets do it.

Your arms is my final resting place,
Tears of love flowing than my eyes,
Because I have miss this moment,
This time, this hidden feeling and
crazy apetite of you will I express.

As I am far from home;
I will hold you in my arm tonight,
when I hold you; you wont escape,
Until I drain the white lilly of sureness;
Drain me, take me, do it, be me.
For you are the main reason I breathe.

I am yours, now and forever
Just know that;
I  love you very much.

No comments: