omorville.blogspot.com

Monday 19 January 2015

#LOVE LETTER OF APOLOGY FROM THE DEPTH OF THE HEART#

My love, my heart is in lonesome pain with everything that is happening recently between us, no more hugs, no more calls, no more text, no more visitation, u make me feel so bad that I feel like hurting myself everything I think about us now. If the general over seer or a witch doctor should tell me that our love will suddenly go down, I will swear and fight them with the last drop of my blood.

Oh my sweethearts mine, I know I have been imperfect, and incapable to complete your happiness, but what is my life without you. You leaving my life is  like switching off the light in a candle stick, my whole life will go dark, it is surely going dark without you.

They say you never know how valuable someone is until you lost them. Ever since you decided to stay away from me, my joy has suddenly gone black. my parent and friend have notice my dullness, sadness and loneliness which I've told and they said I should apologise, which am doing now. If only tears could prove how sorry I am to have started all these, I would flood your room with my tears, until the droplets of blood. If you want me to say "am sorry" a million times, I will do it under the sun, inside the rain, in the market square, in front of your parents and the world, I will put my two kneels to the ground and apologise to you again and again until you accept me back. I am really sorry for my foolish actions,............. tears are dropping down my eyelid as I am typing this message for you. Am sorry my love.

Please accept my apology with my deepest regret for anywhere that I have hurt you. I need you fully back in my life. Do you know how many years I kept myself searching for love? Do you know the people have turn down their han

d in friendship? even the most beautiful girls in the world couldn't win my heart but, you CAME and SAW and CONQUERED. I love you and am not going back. You make my heart a paradise, my world a heaven on earth. You are the one that provide my soul with real happiness.

Few days not seeing you or hearing your voice is like hell. Am getting burnt per second, per minute, per hour. Please let's go back to our first love, let's go back to the day when we use to be happy together. When I use to be the first person you call in the morning, the one that makes you happy, let's turn back the hand of time, to the sweetest moment of our love life.

DON'T allow anyone to take you away from me. I may not be the best man for you , but what I have in my heart is better than the best man you see in vision. The love I have, only God can change my heart from loving you. I really need you. I need you like water to my thirsty soul, tell me how to appease u, and I will do it.

DON'T you know after God you are my small god, I truly adores you and will continue to value you all the rest of my life, why won't I worship you when you are all I have, no other person but you, just you.. Pleaaaaaassssssse forgive me my love, and stay with me.


It can only get better between us, the devil is a liar..... I love you, and will continue to love till I breath no more.
Kiss!! 


Yours Truly,

No comments: