omorville.blogspot.com

Monday 23 November 2015

ONLY YOU (Poem)

Love is a tree that grows,
With long wings of an eagle
And strong strings of two single.

The pure impulse impure at a tender age,
As the offering of outside breed blender our image,
I purr like Thomas on hearing your pureness
And merry when I taste the white lily of sureness.

I babble like a fool to fall for your flash,
But the babbling of my lips unveils my secret gold.
My secret gold was awe-inspiring when told and hold.
Just like a fool to fall for a frat,
We fell for our foolishness.

Beauty blinds beauty all beauty is beautiful,
From beauty to beauty casting beauty for beauty
Your beauty is bright and barn.
I smile at death as it unzips its threat,
For my hand is ready to be nail at cross.

Accept this my dear...It is for only you,
The darkest part cannot blur my love

The darkest part begins a new dawn!!! 

No comments: